Future Amanda's Corner:
As Future Amanda, I am very pleased with this step towards professionalism and towards social filtration that Present Amanda is taking. Since I am responsible, I value these steps to ensure this blog is not found by clients and that it is not offensive to anyone in any way.
As Future Amanda, I am very pleased with this step towards professionalism and towards social filtration that Present Amanda is taking. Since I am responsible, I value these steps to ensure this blog is not found by clients and that it is not offensive to anyone in any way.
Back to Real Amanda--How about if it's offensive, you don't read it? Unfortunately, I'm not only a student; I am also a wife, daughter, sister, friend, and a person with a view and opinions. While I understand that in this field you can't always say exactly what you want at all times, it is difficult to take away a part of my life where I feel I can be uncensored. And come on...was Spider Apocalypse 2011 really that offensive to anyone?
On a more interesting note, I saw Lucky again this morning. For those of you who don't know, Lucky is my pet dog. Well, my pet who doesn't live with me and who I have actually never seen other than me driving by him in the mornings. I did however bestow upon him the name Lucky. He is a very cute, if slightly overweight, Jack Russell terrier-esque dog that seems to run the streets near my neighborhood. He always runs alongside a busier road and I'm always terrified he's going to get hit by a car. Lucky is probably the happiest dog I have ever seen. His tail is always wagging as he's headed down the street without a care in the world; oddly enough, I usually only see Lucky when it's raining and he’s covered in mud. I used to get very mad at Lucky’s owners when I would see him out and about, running so close to cars with texting drivers. I have even plotted stealing Lucky and bringing him home with me on occasion, not that Mark would let me keep him. Lucky’s poor supervision doesn’t bother me after a year or so as much as it did when we first moved in. Lucky is happiest when doing his thing and it makes me happy to see him. That being said, if anyone ever hurts him, there will be hell to pay.
You are wonderful! :)
ReplyDelete